Architect Intelligence is developed and facilitated by Agency Spring in association with Manchester Architects (MA), Sheffield University and leading experts in the built environment.
Architect Intelligence gives manufacturers in the UK built environment access to a platform and a range of services that is designed to strengthen their brand positioning and improve their specification rate with architects.
Agency Spring drives Architect Intelligence, and we sample throughout our international network of architects to develop and test your brand idea. We also have 19 years of architecture experience in our office – not marketing, but real world specification and design.
We know what makes architects tick. We’re immersed in their world. We know how architects are segmented and what challenges they face every day. Our Architect Insights are based on in-depth knowledge, research and involvement in practices, including Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and MA.
Our team of expert designers and consultants is here to help you find the breakthroughs that your business is searching for. And our agency has 28 years of experience working with the building industry with companies such as Icopal, Velux, Danfoss, Grundfos and Cembrit.
Paul Iddon, Managing Director, Agency Spring
Paul combines over 19 years of first hand architect experience with extensive marketing expertise. Architect Intelligence draws heavily on his knowledge and insight, acquired from two decades training and practising as an Architect in Manchester and over 17 years immersed in brand strategy, design and communication in B2B and B2C.
- Co-founded Manchester based OMI Architects (1993)
- Co-founded Anglo-Danish agency Kernel (2006)
- Merger to form Agency Spring – specialists in the built environment and fmcg (2014)
- Guest lecturer at the Universities of Manchester, Salford, Nottingham, Dundee, Liverpool, QUB, Huddersfield and RIBA
- Recipient of three Civic Trust Awards, RSA Design Prize, work exhibited in RA Summer Show
- Regular contributor to industry seminars and workshops in Europe on creativity, brand strategy, design and communication.